View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 13, 2013, 04:24pm
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetMetFan View Post
The entire game is at this link: 2013 IHSA Boys Basketball 2A Championship - South Holland (Seton Academy) vs Harrisburg (Event): Illinois: PlayOn! Sports

My guess is the guy who wrote the column went overboard with how the game was handled but we can all watch for ourselves. I definitely don't like the fact he not only mentioned the officials' names but the towns in which they live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
In my state, he would face disciplinary action (withdrawn credentials, denial of future credentials) for such behavior.
While I don't like it, it is public knowledge as their pictures and towns are listed in the programs for sale at the arena (which I'm sure media get a [free?] copy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaRef View Post
The Harrisburg kid that got a T said F'n N----- to the Setan Academy kid. So that warranted that T. Harrisburg coach, after being told what was said, said " I guess that warrants a T" and that was it. Sorry but if I am the coach I take him out and let him ride the pine until the end of the game. Doesnt matter who you are or what type of game it is. IMO
If that's what was said... this is an ejection, period.

For what it's worth I was at the game.