View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 11, 2013, 02:25pm
Official Forum Member

My officiating partner actually talked with one of the officials (lets call him Ralph) that did the game because they worked the Finals in Baseball a few years ago together. His take on the game was it was a black/white, rural/city thing from when the ball went up.

The Harrisburg kid that got a T said F'n N----- to the Setan Academy kid. So that warranted that T. Harrisburg coach, after being told what was said, said " I guess that warrants a T" and that was it. Sorry but if I am the coach I take him out and let him ride the pine until the end of the game. Doesnt matter who you are or what type of game it is. IMO

Now for the Setan Academy kid that got kicked out, Ralph, who was the calling official, told my partner there was a little bit of a push from the Setan Academy kid, but since he put both hands on him he said it left him no choice but to give him the second T and eject him.

If you guys thought that Saturday nights game was rough, you should have seen Harrisburg's game Friday night. That, in my opinion was much worse as far as roughness.

Last edited by BubbaRef; Mon Mar 11, 2013 at 02:27pm.