View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 05, 2013, 02:45pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Freddy, I Owe You One, Be Prepared ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper1 View Post
I know we allow a lot of off-topic stuff in the name of humor (which I'm happy about!), I'd just ask you to think about whether that's the kind of thing you really want to post here, Billy.
I was simply explaining the Bible story that Freddy was referring to in case some Forum members was wondering what he was talking about. Up until a few years ago, I would not have known what he was talking about, and I'm sure that there are others in Forum land who had no idea what Freddy was referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
Jacob did that in his first game some 4500 years ago. Wasn't called intentional, but his deception at that young age did play itself out later in life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
Genesis 25:25: The first one to come out was red. His whole body was covered with hair. So they named him Esau. Then his brother came out. His hand was holding onto Esau’s heel. So he was named Jacob.
Freddy: Thanks for getting me in trouble.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Tue Mar 05, 2013 at 03:05pm.