Thread: Rule question
View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 23, 2013, 11:14am
AremRed

I feel ODog deserves a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODog View Post
How has this thread reached three pages without anyone calling B.S. on Seanwestref's questions?
Maybe because they are more polite than you? What would "calling BS" on my questions look like? Am I not allowed to ask simple, basic questions? (sarcasm here, also rhetorical)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APG View Post
Just because you may have found them to be rudimentary or easy...
Ah, there it is. I am not advanced enough for ODog. Good thing others are more tolerant of young officials, and are willing to help them with questions almost every young official deals with.

Down, ODog, Down! Bad ODog!

Quote:
I know and respect the spirit of treating everyone with an open mind, but ...
I hope your friends have learned to simply ignore anything you say after "but", because I am fast learning to. You are a lot more polite before you put in the "but".

Quote:
There is absolutely NO WAY he is an official who has ever sat through any sort of class or passed any sort of test. NO. WAY.
"Absolutely NO WAY"? How confident are you? Would you stake your life on it? Taking the (in my area) NFHS test is not that difficult. It is, after all, an open-book test. (yes I passed)

Quote:
I'm not saying he doesn't do games at some level somewhere, but suddenly 3-whistle games? Please.
Again with the "but". Yes, "suddenly 3-whistle games". If you want to know how I got this opportunity, simply ask me. Otherwise: http://i.imgur.com/06hE1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by APG View Post
And you don't know the circumstances behind why the official is working 3-man.
Again, you don't know.

Quote:
Please.
And thank you, good sir!

Last edited by AremRed; Wed Jan 23, 2013 at 11:17am. Reason: grammar