View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 30, 2012, 06:13pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffler3492 View Post
I posted the link verbatim from the website. If anyone thinks that by leaving the link as is, I am in any way agreeing with said link, then they are incredibly naive.

If I must edit the link of everything I post in order to be PC, then so be it. But don't put words in my mouth because I copied and pasted a link directly from another website.
Don't take what I said so personally. I am just stating you posted the link and the video. I am giving you my perspective on the situation just like others did. It does not mean that what people see is right or wrong. It just means there are other explanations. But you cannot get upset with anyone when they do not see what you see. Again, this looks like a typical situation where the wrong player thinks they are shooting and we tell them that the right player should go to the line. It has happen several times over the years with me personally and I would not suspect anything different took place here with a coach that is on the other side of the court.

Peace