Thread: T or no T?
View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 18, 2012, 11:11am
Often wrong never n doubt

T or no T?

My parter from the lead calls a foul on H1 (speaking captain) resulting in 2 freethrows for V1 as it was during a shot attempt. While my partner is reporting the foul I move to the new lead to administer the freethrows. H2 hands me the ball and says we are playing good defense, they are just throwing it up there. I tell him my parter had a good look at it and must have seen contact. He gives me the look like I'm an idiot and says "but we ain't fouling". I tell him "that is enough." We shoot the first shot. As I am handed the ball H2 looks at H1 and with a certain tone says "good defence" It was obvious to me what he was saying. I am standing in the lane and H1 with some good sence looks at me and says "he was talking to me". I then instruct all players that any further comment on any call would result in a T.
H1 looks at me and says "yes, sir".

Should I have given a T to H2 for his good defence comment as it was another attack on my partner's call. Not that it matters on the t or no t but for some background it was only the 3rd fould called on their team and we were about one minute into the 4th quarter.
3rd fould on their team and we were about 1 minute into the fourth quarter