Thread: Coach's leash
View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 11, 2012, 02:25pm
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKREF View Post
A1 drives to basket, Trail calls push on B1, after whistle A1 takes another dribble and shoots. Trail call foul on the floor. Coach for A, on the other end of floor jumps up and screams, he is shooting, shooting foul, at thetop of his lungs, across half court. Trail says no, on the floor. 1st quarter 1:00 left. We go to the other end of the floor, and the coach is riding the same ref at baseline. Coach gets stuck, says "You have been waiting all night to do that". On the way to the table ref say's, coach you need to sit down and be quiet. Coach says "That's bullsh*t". Coach gets his second.

Now. My question is was that to fast for the second one? I don't believe so in this circumstance. He most certainly could have gotten one the first time he jumped up.

FYI: to finish the story. Coach goes nuts storms the court going after official, and makes contact.
Not too quick for the second. I have no problem calling both myself, too. Take care of business.

Exactly what language was used here?

As for the subsequent physical contact... there's a whole other box of worms. In FIBA, the new HC is stuck with a T as well - and 6 shots coming.

Last edited by JugglingReferee; Tue Dec 11, 2012 at 02:27pm.