View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 04, 2012, 03:27pm
Huck Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsqrddgd909 View Post
Girls and Boys on same nights? So 2 crews?
Maryland (I belonged to two associations that serviced around 4 or 5 leagues): we only worked one game per night and the highest game fee was $65 (Catholic League). Some leagues had boys and girls on the same night at the same location, but not all of them did it this way.

Mississippi: double headers - girls varsity followed immediately by boys varsity. Game fee for both games (combined)...$60 when I first got there and it went up to $75!!! Love of the game people, love of the game.

Las Vegas: almost all schools have two gyms and there are 6 games played at a site per night. Games are played at 3:30pm, 5pm and 6:30pm. Double headers happen, but they are not something we do every night. Coincidentally, I am filling in with our sister crew tonight and my partners are doing the girls varsity game...I will be lonely in the locker room. Our game fee is somewhere around $50. I guess that is something I should know huh?