Thread: Say what?
View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 03, 2012, 07:59pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Sorry To Waste Your Time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
You are telling me someone in your area is going to get upset because someone signaled their partner to come to them? This sounds about as silly ... if I have to signal to my partner to come and talk with me, I doubt anyone I have ever been around would give a damn if the mechanic is in the book.
I was being facetious. It was obviously very poorly worded, and I apologize for taking up your time with a my silliness. At least tomegun got it. The clue should have been "Trying To Get The Frankenstein's Monster Signal Approved Also".

Again, my point, that I certainly could have done a much beter job of expressing: If a official with the basketball (or just the basketball, which is rarely used, but acceptable, in my little corner of Connecticut) is at the throwin spot, then there will never be a problem with a coach not knowing where the throwin will occur.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 08:02pm.