Thread: Say what?
View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 03, 2012, 02:39pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I agree, but I still make that clear every single time there is a timeout and really make sure when I am the administering official. For one I would be standing in the spot or plane of the spot with the ball. And with 2.5 seconds we would be talking as well to make sure we know who has the last second shot and cover possible situations that need to be shared. And not everyone that works varsity is the best of the best, so I would not assume much of anything. That is also why I asked what did the partner say he/she told the coach. It is possible that they did not tell them the information and the coach assumed something (and they should know better too) rather than knowing the rule. I am just saying this is a perfect example of why you talk to each other so that if anyone is misinformed you can give them the proper information. Heck you can do this multiple times if multiple timeouts are called in the last minute or so.

And most of all, we need to grow some (whatever that might be). Who gives a damn what the coach is yelling about when you are for sure right and even if you are not right, who gives a damn what they think anyway?

Peace
Very good points!!!