Thread: JOKES!!!
View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 24, 2003, 12:38pm
Official Forum Member

Since Padgett started the golf jokes, here's my favorite:

There was gentleman who played a round at the same club, same time, every week. After his wife had retired, she decided to go with him one day for the exercise and to watch.

They were going along and they came to the fourth hole. The fourth hole was a big dogleg to the right. There was an old abandoned barn sitting on the inside of the dogleg.

The golfer sliced his tee shot pretty badly and ended up about 50 yards behind the barn. As he is trying to decide what to do, he notices that there is a door on the barn. He asks his wife to go up to the barn and open the door. She does and sure enough, there is another door on the other side of the barn. She opens that door too and the golfer can see right through the barn onto the green! His wife comes back to where he is standing as he prepares to hit his shot. The golfer hits the ball, it goes into the barn, but misses the second door, richochets back, hits his wife square between the eyes, and she drops over dead!

A few weeks later, after the funeral, the gentleman is playing his weekly round at the same course. He is paired with a player that has never played the course before. They came to the fourth hole and the new player sliced his tee shot pretty badly and ended up about 50 yards behind the barn. As he is trying to decide what to do, he notices that there is a door on the barn. He starts thinking out loud, "Maybe I can go up there and open the door, maybe there is a door on the other side of the barn...." The first golfer immediately says, "No, no don't try that! I was playing here a few weeks ago and tried that and...

I ended up with a bogey on the hole!