View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 16, 2012, 04:21pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tref View Post
If you have not heard of a partner telling the calling official "he had him going up" be patient, its coming to a City near you soon. If you dont want to wait, try going to some camps out of your region or at higher levels than you normally attend.
At the end of the day the calling official still has the decision to change it or keep it the same or even worse ask "are you sure."
For the record, I attend camps every year out of state. Not that I need to considering that most of the college I work I work with a D1 official almost every game. Or someone that has had that experience. Save the "You do not understand my level..." crap. Where do you think I have personally met people that have been on this board? It was not on vacation.

I was just looking for your explanation and what you meant. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
You certainly would provide info when your partner attempts to shoot FTs on an offensive (PC or TC) foul... wouldnt ya?
When the L administers the FT & says 2 when its really 3 or 1 you would provide info from the C or T... wouldnt ya?
When the AP arrow isnt working or you know the table missed switching it, you would provide that info to official administering the incorrect throw-in (before the throw-in is complete) wouldn't ya?
Making sure we do not shoot FTs on a TC/PC situation is a lot different than telling a partner what they called. If that was the case every other travel call I would come in and change the call based on the actual rule.

Quote:
Just a team officiating concept man. Because they paid for a CREW of 3 that works together not 3 individuals letting each other live & die with incorrect decisions that ruin the GAME.
If you paid all that money to attend camps, you also should realize that they hire 3 individuals that can do the job. And if you cannot do the job, they will find someone else that can. This is not like football where we work with the same people all the time. Yes we are a crew, but not where we have to help each other on basic calls on the time.

I just would have been simple if you stated what you were talking about.

Peace