View Single Post
Old Sun Jul 15, 2012, 08:19pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROUPthink View Post
As usual, you didn't read clearly. RichMSN never once said it was a foul for *falling* forward. He even posted the case play that exempted the play where the player fell forward.

He said that his supervisors said it was a foul if the player was *pulled* forward. Now you'll explain why I'm wrong and you're not and how I'm the one with a comprehension problem.
First off this was a thread that was started almost two years ago.

Secondly I was just commenting on what I did read. I know his supervisor said this as I remember the conversation. Just stating that that interpretation is wrong and always was wrong if you paid any attention to the literature that was out there when the rule was created and since. The problem is it was not in the proper places so that everyone can clearly see. But it did not take a rocket scientist to figure that out either. Also I know Rich a little and I do remember other conversations he has stated bout this. Better yet, read Rich's response in post #9.

I am not explaining why you are wrong, but you do need to get the stick out of your azz. As you have noticed that Rich has not said a single word about this since this thread was reopened. And you were not even a person on this thread at that time. Heck if you paid any attention there was a question about this in post #4 or so by BktBallRef.

And if you also noticed I was really not talking about Rich in this thread. I was making a general statement that even was an issue in my state. Now the NF has seemed to have cleaned this up in their literature and that is a good thing.

I know, I did not read the entire thread.

Oh, Rich is a big boy and I am sure if he has a problem with what I said he will tell me. He does not need your help or any help to tell me or anyone what he feels about something. And unlike you we know each the others real name.

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Sun Jul 15, 2012 at 08:24pm.