View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 26, 2012, 02:12pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I am going to have to agree with the premise that 7IronRef is stating. I think people use the "politics" issue as an excuse too often. And this does not appear to be as much of a political issue as a personal choice. Now I know nothing about Texas situation and it seems like there is an ongoing fight between local groups and that is unfortunate. But that does not mean that some of these issues are not some personal choices. Welpe did say he moved from one association to another. That to me is not politics that is choosing and making the wrong decision if at the end of the day you want to work a certain set of games. Forgive me but that does not seem to be a political problem at all. It does not seem anyone told anyone to not belong to one over the other. Now who has games is a political issue, but not one that involves an individual working games.

Peace
7iron's comments may be right, in general, but to apply his general experience and try connecting the dots with Welpe's post is just stupid.

And even your insinuation that Welpe made a wrong decision is based on incomplete information. We all know some of the crap going on in Texas, and Brad's comments specifically about the Houston area (Welpe's area) shed a bit more light on it all.