View Single Post
Old Fri Jun 15, 2012, 08:28pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to RPatrino Send a message via Yahoo to RPatrino
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg08 View Post
Personally, I think you were a bit over-officious. That being said, for a board member to come out on the field and tell you how it is....I would've left the game.
He was not being over officious, he was trying to work the game as it should have been worked. What I would advise him to do next time, is to let go of the need to be right, and get the game over ASAP and never go back.

Had these same things happened to me, I would have been gone, like many other's here, as soon as that over bearing self absorbed league coordinator set foot on the field.

And BTW, coaches stopped needing to be on the field after Tball, these are 10 year old kids, and when I was coaching 10 year old's that were good enough made it to majors, the rest were in minors and coaches were NOT allowed on the field, except to coach first or third. So, I don't know where you guys are where 10 year old kids need adult assistance to simply play the game.

-----------------------
We are stewards of baseball. Our customers aren't schools or coaches or conferences. Our customer is the game itself.