View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 28, 2012, 11:49am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Tyler View Post
First of all, you needn't get so defensive. Second of all, you needn't be so insulting in the process either. Discuss, don't debase.

They showed us how to step back with one foot depending on which side of us the ball was hit, turn, step and set for the play at 2B. Then how to turn, step, and set for the throw to 1B. AT NO TIME WAS THERE ANY MENTION OF HAVING TO MOVE FROM C TO B. They teach angle over distance.

Perhaps you could post some video of yourself doing all these remarkable deeds. Could you possibly provide us about 15 minutes of instructions on You Tube? I think myself and others would like to see what they're missing.

Personally, I'd bet dollars to donuts my mechanics on the field exceed yours in each and every way. Know your role, player.
Trust me sonny, I would get the dollars, and you'd be eating the donuts. I am very sharp, both in appearance and mechanics. I am a highly respected umpire in my current association, as I was in my former.

Do you not see how your posts are insulting from the very start? Pretty easy to get defensive when you constantly start the arguments.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25