View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 23, 2012, 05:34am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
1. It is hard for me to tell in the video if the foul is a team control foul or a rebounding foul as I look at the small screen on my phone. Is this foul clearer on an actual monitor? Perhaps this was part of the confusion for a couple members of the crew, especially the two non-calling officials.
Yep. It's better on an actual monitor. The ninth WVU foul was called by the C against #20...the taller of the two players who went for the rebound on the C's side.

Quote:
2. I can't stand it when officials put their hands on each other's waists during a conference about a play. It just looks like a group hug. It also seems to convey the image that one official is trying to steer the other or convince that person to do it a certain way. I just think that it looks really poor.
I thought I was in a small club when it came to people who don't like to see officials put their hands on each other's waists during huddles/conferences. Maybe it's a show of solidarity but I think the fact we're all wearing striped shirts should be enough.
"The NCAA created this mess, so let them live with it." (JRutledge)