View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 28, 2012, 12:39pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toren View Post
I'm not positive why it matters whether we correct before we enter the locker room or after. In either case, at halftime, the teams have probably left the court, so you still gotta explain it to the coaches when they return and the speculation will still be there from them.

How did you like the jog? Were you a long way away from the exit and therefore a jog was more appropriate or were you at the close exit and just did the cowardly thing
Not worried about explaining an erroneously counted basket to coaches, it is what it is.
I just prefer to fix mistakes immediately rather than 10 minutes later. No coaches/players/fans/observers/haters can say we conspired to fix the half-time spread on the underground HS wagering scene. Many biased parties already say we cheat, why open the door to more criticism by coming out to start the 2nd half by deducting points??

That being said, I'm never saying never. It could be done to begin the 3rdQ as it is within the CE time limits, but I would prefer to handle it as we retrieve jackets & switch the arrow & confirm that the book & board match. Lot of opportunity to make it right on the court.

I was the L on the south end & when I saw only 2 police officiers & the white out that used to be in the stands was closing down on the court, I had to get! Felt the same as any other time I've jogged.

* Never said I dont jog ever, just that it isnt a routine departure for me. Gotta feeling I'll be jogging off again tonight...

Last edited by tref; Tue Feb 28, 2012 at 12:42pm.