View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 08, 2012, 04:48pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUgrad92 View Post
Yep, I am looking for real-world answers to how different areas handle this situation. And I got your answer, "I don't concern myself with it." You can determine from the posts to this point which ones I probably deem informative and which ones not so much.

Yep, I am an official. From what I've heard today, the coach was allowed to be a part of the Senior Night ceremony before the game and then left the gym.
And if he did, are you going to be the person that makes sure he does not participate? What are you going to do when the administration tells you to go jump off a cliff? You going to throw them out of the gym too?

See, this is why you need to talk to your local people. I would not do a thing and probably would not know this took place. I do not stand out and watch those ceremonies anyway. And if someone came and told me that happen, I would be like, "Oh.....OK."

We only control what goes on between the lines, not who participates in some ceremony that could be in the gym or down the hall. Not my/our concern unless there is a policy in place and even then I do not go looking for trouble.

Peace