View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 08, 2012, 04:14pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to IUgrad92
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsRef View Post
You seemed to be asking the question because you have a real-world situation that you are not sure how to handle. So my "something positive to add" portion was "You should get concrete answers from your officiating association or state governing authority."

My answer as to my jurisdiction was "I don't concern myself with it. If know a coach is suspended due to a previous ejection I just check to make sure he's not on the bench."

My own unsolicited input was "But anyway, how would our answers help you?"

My new question is "How have you decided or been told to handle it for the game in question?" assuming you are working the game or in that situation in the future.

Have I met all the elements of a correctable posting error?
There is a real-world situation, but I am neither a state association, an organization, or a conference, so I have nothing to do with it. And I don't recall asking everyone what I should do. Again, just curious as to how it is handled across the country, as I had never really put much thought to it and could think of quite a few scenarios that seemed reasonable.

I'm guessing back on the threads that asked about game fees you probably just posted a breakdown for your area. I doubt you responded by asking, "How would our answers help you?".