View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 30, 2011, 05:34pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
Once or twice a SEASON?? You'd must have more pants than Sansabelt.

I sweat. Most people sweat....even those that don't think they do really do. My pants get washed after every date of games. They'd stink if they didn't get washed. That means 30-40 washing per season. In the wash, that'd cost about $1-2 for all of them (they're washed with other items) vs $60 for dry cleaning the same number of times. These pants can easily handle 40 washings. You could buy a new pair of pants each year for those savings....and not have to drive to the cleaners.

Even if you only washed them every few games, the economies are the same, just stretched out over time. It is cheaper to wash them and buy new ones when they wear out.

These things are permanent press...as long as you take them out of the dryer when it buzzes, they'll look like they were pressed.
Actually I have about 8 pair of pants that are in rotation that and more I have retired to either change in style or they were worn out. I also wear ankle length Under Armor and almost knee length shocks. And I am not a person that sweats profusely like others I know as well. I am usually dry as a bone after my games and there is no need to wash pants every time I work. And I would not wash something like that with that heavy of fabric often anyway. Sansabelt pants are heavier than most suit pants I wear and I certainly do not dry clean those every single time I wear them. This also does not mean I only dry clean these pants. I have washed them too and worked out well. Unless I have what I consider a heavy week of basketball like is typical during Thanksgiving where normally I will work every day and twice on the Saturday after Thanksgiving (but not this year), I can wear two pair of pants and be fine. Most weeks I only work about 3 games in a week typically and I can wear one pair that entire week. There is only about 3 months in a season and I can survive without having to really wash/dry clean pants (I usually do them all in the same time) is once during X-mas time before the X-mas tournaments and sometime before post season that start in late February and early March. By that time of year we are only talking about a handful of games and there is little need to use more than one or two pair for that time. I might wash a pair if I have clearly dirty pair of pants during this period, but it is not the entire collection of course.

Peace