View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 30, 2011, 05:10pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I would agree if you wash the pants every single time you wear them. But if you are only doing it once or twice a season based on how many pants you own, then it can be a decent investment. And depending on where you get them done, it is really not that big of an investment.

Peace
Once or twice a SEASON?? You'd must have more pants than Sansabelt or smell like a basket of dirty clothes.

I sweat. Most people sweat....even those that don't think they do really do.

My pants get washed after every date of games. They'd stink if they didn't get washed. That means 30-40 washing per season. In the wash, that'd cost about $1-2 for all of them (they're washed with other items) vs $60 for dry cleaning the same number of times. These pants can easily handle 40 washings. You could buy a new pair of pants each year for those savings....and not have to drive to the cleaners.

Even if you only washed them every few games, the economies are the same, just stretched out over time. It is cheaper to wash them and buy new ones when they wear out.

These things are permanent press...as long as you take them out of the dryer when it buzzes, they'll look like they were pressed.