View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 19, 2011, 01:26am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
What are you living in, Fantasy land? No one gives a darn about rapport with people that still do not know how to do their job.

I do not care what the damn book says if the people you claim should read it have no idea what that is. Just like many coaches do not know what a rulebook looks like, I think even less table people even know what an Official's Manual is, let alone what the NF is. Do you know how many cheat sheets or guidelines many of has seen over the years. I even know officials that give the table a little sheet to cover guidelines and they still screw up basic stuff. Again if table people would not screw up basic stuff like the darn possession arrow, then maybe I would have more faith in their ability to start and stop a clock appropriately outside of the game clock. You cannot be that ignit can you?

Peace
Did no one get my message about going back on topic concerning iPads being present on the bench?