View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 08, 2003, 11:07am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Pork (hey I like that, it's pretty good Chuck!)
What did Chuck have? Designer water and a plate of tofu and bean sprouts?

Boy needs to get a little brownpop and grease in his system,or he ain't ever gonna make D1.

Well, I'm not one to tell tales but let's just say the bar ran out of Coke by the end of camp...and I think I might have seen Chuck dip a carrot stick into some blue-cheese dressing...once...he thought it was yogurt. We all had fun though, 'cause anyone sitting within 50 feet of a certain referee who'll remain nameless got drunk just on the fumes! Take-a-my-heart! Take-a-my-heart!

Quote:
Originally posted by Porky

Btw,Guinness? When did that become a beer? You need a spoon with the damn stuff!
Guiness is one of the 2 great things to come out of Ireland, the other being Kosher dill garlic pickles.

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias

Obscure?!?! Wait till we break out the "Fletch" and "Stripes" quotes! Dan even saw "Jackass" last summer. I'm sure he'll weigh in with some hysterical moments from that one!
Of all the movies I have seen Jackass is certainly one of them. And that's a fact, Jack!

But the last Austin Powers film (Goldmember?) is very funny. I think the last time I laughed as hard in a movie theater was the first time I saw Blazing Saddles.