View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 05, 2003, 03:33pm
I drank what?

Send a message via MSN to w_sohl
Just finishing up my test and I am a little unsure on a few questions. Was wondering if anyone can help me out? Thank you in advance for your help.

E. About Batting Out of Order:

19. If several players bat of order undiscovered and a player’s time at bat occurs while he is a runner, that player will remain on base and will not be declared out as a batter.

G. About a Coach in the Coach’s Box:

26. The coach may have in his possession in the coach’s box a full size laptop, as long as the screen is not distracting to the pitcher.

H. With a Runner on Base, it is a Balk When:

32. The pitcher in the set position, attempting to pick-off a runner at first base, keeps his non-pivot foot stationary but steps back with his pivot foot to gain leverage.

I. A Strike is Charged to the Batter When:

33. The batter, on a pitch out of the strike zone that he successfully checks his swing on, is hit by the pitch on his wrist and the ball comes to rest in foul territory behind the plate.

35. With the bases empty, the batter swings and misses an illegal pitch by the pitcher.

U. A Pitcher in the Set Position:

82. Must come to a complete stop before attempting a pick-off at first base.

84. With no runner at second base and no other runner attempting to steal second base, must pitch to the batter when his entire non-pivot foot passes behind the perpendicular plane of the back edge of the pitcher’s plate.