Thread: I don't get it
View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 29, 2011, 05:51pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoTafurst View Post
That's good.
I must be paying attention to the wrong articles.

"08:00 PM BASEBALL NCAA Baseball NCAA College World Series (CWS Finals Game 3 (If NEC)) "

Watch Live Streaming Baseball Online - ESPN3

"South Carolina sweeps past Florida for CWS title"

NCAA.com ? The Official Website of NCAA Championships

"Arizona State had timely hits, stellar defense and clutch pitching to win a second national title in four years with a 7-2 victory against Florida in Game 2 of the WCWS championship series"

"2011 WCWS: Scoreboard"

"After experiencing his first taste of the Women's College World Series up close and personal, Jerry Trickie shares five takeaways that stuck out during his time in Oklahoma City."

(all from)
Softball Division I - NCAA.com

You can dress up Bill Russell as a leprechaun and call him a leprechaun, but that doesn't make him a leprechaun.

The NCAA softball and baseball championships are actually less of a World Series than that of MLB, but none of them are even close to a world series. The closest thing in this country to a World Series (yes, Tom, if you are reading this, I know it isn't a "series") is that of Little League baseball and even that is biased.