View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 08, 2011, 02:11pm
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I am one too in another sport and he was asked this question at an association meeting. I like to get these things clarified as people often think I have some connection with those I work with. I believe this question was asked of him also in April at an association meeting. I might go to the State Tournament this weekend and I will just ask him or Brad when I see them. Because no one I am aware of changed the policy including him. Now you got me curious why different people have different information. And I believe this issue was covered in the Rules video as well.

Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeStrybel View Post
I'm not going to do this with you. I copied what Craig posted on the IHSA website in April. If you choose to believe that those words aren't a change in the policy of 'wear whatever you want, just as long as you match your partner', so be it. Craig wrote those words, he should be 'someone you are aware of'.

The day before speaking with Craig about uniform mandates, I called and talked to Brad. Both stated the official uniform policy from our handbook is in effect. The reasons why some people have different information is because they choose not to read what is on the site, are stubborn or could care less. None of those change the facts that I provided in this thread. I wish you well.
Attended Brad's clinic in March, he stated that during the regular season you could wear whatever as long as you matched.

In the post season, navy only.

Edit: Just saw umpjong's posted. Basically what I said.