View Single Post
Old Wed May 25, 2011, 01:24pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I do not see what mechanics you use has to do with following the best. I could even personally make an argument that those in the NBA are not always the best. That is a different level anyway but I probably could find more than that number that if they wanted to could work an NBA game. I think it looks silly for what we have to do. The NBA does this while walking and talking and we cannot do that the same in the college ranks (or at least not by what the main supervisors say). If you like it that is fine with me, but I think it would be mostly inappropriate at the HS level and most college officials I know do not do this either. Just my opinion, not something I feel that strongly about. But just because the NBA does something I do not think we all should do something. Different rules and different standards.

Peace
True JRut, they are 60 of the best that received & cashed in on an opportunity.
Ok I understand what makes it look silly to you. We can agree to disagree, because flashing the number all at once is better than twice. You are correct though, I do not practice this in HS games, one of my college supervisors doesnt want it at all & the other doesnt care.