View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 21, 2003, 06:39pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Angry Couple questions

Quote:
Originally posted by CLAY
A good NCAA college official can not, and I repeat can not jump from college to high school and do the game justice. It is a different type of game and they have a hard time seperating high school from college. And if you who are college officials think you can, I say you can't.
I'm just wondering what possible basis you could have for this opinion. Have you really observed enough college officials working HS games that you can make a generalization to all NCAA officials? Is that even possible? And what does it mean to say that they can't "do the game justice"? I don't even know what you mean by that. And how can you possibly speak for the college officials who think they can? And last, but not least (as others have already mentioned), how can you possibly make such a comment in public?

Maybe you were just blowing off steam after watching your kid's game; but your posts in this thread are frankly ludicrous. I was willing to let it go when it seemed to be just a dumb joke with no thought behind it. But when you insist on making indefesible (and, I think, obviously false) statements, it gets a response from me, FWIW.

Chuck