View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 21, 2003, 02:41pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by CLAY
It's one of those things that drive you crazy. The reason for that post was my son's game last night. The three guys doing the Varsity game did not have any patches on their shirts. So after the game I asked the score table who the guys where. He stated they are officials who do mostly college games. My response was so that's why they don't know a travel when they see it. It was just a total different game as to the way if was officiated. My observation was the college game is different than high school and they were having a hard time telling the difference.
Clay,did you ever think that maybe the three college officials knew what they were doing, and maybe you were wrong? The comment that you made to the score table was as about as unprofessional as you could get. Back-stabbing your fellow officials isn't gonna help any of us in this avocation.May I suggest that the next time that you have a problem with officials,you might want to discuss it with those officials instead of the rest of your fellow fans.

Your observation may have been correct.Your conduct wasn't!