Thread: LeBron travel
View Single Post
Old Thu May 12, 2011, 08:37pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
Sigh.....

Another one that wants to dictate what, how and when I post...no matter his protestations.

You're right. I gave you my opinion. Apparently you and the other dildo don't think I should be allowed to voice that opinion because it doesn't happen to agree with your opinion. That's cool though. I can accept that that we don't agree. Too bad that you couldn't.

Soooooooop, I guess enough is enough. You win. Time to disappear again.

Enjoy the peace and quiet.

Ciao
Except that's the thing...you didn't give your opinion on the play, and it seems you never do if it involves an NBA play. No questions or discussion about the play...only your same rant. If this was a thread discussion NBA officiating in general, then your comments would be perfectly in line...when we're discussing a single play, not so.

JR, if you want to do the proverbial "pick up your ball and leave" that's your decision. I don't understand why you've reverted to name calling when no one has done that except you. I didn't tell you how you should post rather gave a suggestion that it would be nice every now and then if you'd just answer the play in question and provide substance for discussion.
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.

Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.