Thread: LeBron travel
View Single Post
Old Thu May 12, 2011, 08:17pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllPurposeGamer View Post
I guess you don't watch enough games...by your own admission you don't watch the NBA, so I don't know how you can say if traveling is called or not. I can tell you I watch many more games than you and travels are called consistency...fouls are call consistency. I can watch any NCAA or high school game and there will be countless missed travels...or calls that are "traveling" yet aren't...guess those league's aren't calling the game by their own rules.

And if we want to talk about fouls, it's even worse at the lower levels. There's a reason people believe certain styles are acceptable in some conference compared to another. You've got your conference assignor who you're going to listen to...instead of what Adams says because he's not giving you games during the season. I can tell you that I have trouble knowing what a foul is because what's a foul in the Big XII might not be a foul in the Big East. Add the fact that there are many more officials and that makes that NCAA is "consistent in its inconsistency."

I think CLH's and some other's (including me) frustration is that you never give your opinion on the play unless the clip is from NCAA or high school. It seems like you always give us the same spiel that "stars get the calls, there's no traveling, I don't know what a foul is, it's the NBA, not the refs." You post all this without fail if the NBA is mentioned. I would suggest that sometimes, just give an answer without giving us your unchanging opininion, but I won't tell you how to post because apparently that is something you hold dear and we've seen how maturely you react about that subject.
Sigh.....

Another one that wants to dictate what, how and when I post...no matter his protestations.

You're right. I gave you my opinion. Apparently you and the other dildo don't think I should be allowed to voice that opinion because it doesn't happen to agree with your opinion. That's cool though. I can accept that that we don't agree. Too bad that you couldn't.

Soooooooop, I guess enough is enough. You win. Time to disappear again.

Enjoy the peace and quiet.

Ciao