Thread: LeBron travel
View Single Post
Old Thu May 12, 2011, 03:27pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to CLH Send a message via Yahoo to CLH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
I know they don't call traveling by their own rules. And I hate to say it, but current NBA officiating is by far the worse officiating of the four major sports. It is consistent in it's inconsistency. I'm far from being a rookie but I don't have a clue what comprises a foul in that league anymore.

And I'm sureashell not the only one that shares that view.

I'm not a hater either. I just think that NBA officiating today is entertainment driven. I used to love watching NBA games. Now? Bleh! Sports entertainment like And 1.
We are all quite impressed how you KNOW so much about the NBA. I'm sure that Jeff VanGundy and Mark Jackson have taught you well via TNT, because they fancy themselves as quite the rule experts. Now, this play was posted to inspire a discussion as the whether this was a travel or not, it was not an opportunity for you to regale us with your personal opinions of how you feel the NBA is officiated. If you do not like or disagree with the league and its rules, then please, do not watch, I promise noone will care. Further, some on this board enjoy discussing plays and learning from others with varying levels of experience and leagues. Nothing is gained from you interjecting your ill feelings toward the NBA. If you do not wish to partake in watching or learning from things that happen in the NBA, then kindly refrain from taking part in them and wait until a topic comes along which piques your interest.

Warmest Regards,
Me