View Single Post
Old Mon Apr 04, 2011, 09:56am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to TussAgee11
Mine was REALLY bizzare. I'm PU, Bases full, line drive to the right of F5 (towards the line) who is playing in front of the bag. I rule no catch, but everyone acted like it WAS a catch. He dove to tag a retreating R3, and ended up in a heap on top of 3rd base. My partner just didn't even make a call at first, just took the whole picture in. After confirming I had no-catch, he banged out R3 on the tag and R2 on the force.

As R3 and R2 headed to the bench, the only other runner was R1 who was standing on 2nd. The batter was nowhere to be found. Sure enough he was in the dugout like I ruled catch. So there is 3.

I guess that goes unassisted, but I'm not sure. 3rd base coach about had a seizure.

Had another, can't really remember the circumstances, but the 3rd out was a rundown between 2nd and 3rd. I remember splitting the half as U1 (3 man), the tag was made in the middle, and the old fart I was working with, member of this forum, tapped his chest as I was about to snag the call from him saying "no, no, I got this one, he's out". Greedy... I wanted that 3rd out!

Last edited by TussAgee11; Mon Apr 04, 2011 at 09:58am.