View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 19, 2011, 08:05pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
Quote:
Originally Posted by River Ref View Post
My old home team playing in a 3rd round Iowa contest. Foul count 10-0 against our team. During a TO our HC is naturally complaining about the loopsidedness and really kept his composer while doing so. After he turns his back,back to his team,the official backs away. I am very good at reading lips and the cheap bugger said "A__Hole" to the coaches back. I Feel that I should report him,but the other officials did a good job. Also during any dead-ball he was smacking and blowing his gum????? Our team did win by a good margin in the end. As an official,it was very hard to stay in my seat when all around me people were jumping and hollering. He only called one foul on the other team all night when there was only 3 seconds to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by River Ref View Post
(Since you don't KNOW what he said, and you don't have any PROOF he was biased (as your post certainly suggests), it sounds to me like your a sore loser looking for an excuse as to why the team you were rooting for lost.)

We did not lose the game. The 2nd half the fouls counts were both over 10.He only called one foul in the whole 2nd half and it was with 3 seconds left in the game. I started this thread because I did not think he represented officials very well and asked for your opinions.
Red=fanboy giveaway