View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 16, 2011, 02:33pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneRef View Post
LOL! talk all the sh*t you want guys. I LOVE IT! LOL. There are NO 3 man crews in Oregon at the time, all high school games are 2 man crews, j.v. as well as varsity. A 2 man crew is just fine for ANY basketball game, yes a 3 man crew is easier (for you old men out there) but 2 is just as good, you can see everything just fine (unless you wear old man glasses), and the game will go just as fast as a 3 man crew. Besides the economy is in the hole, i don't see y'all 3 manning crews much longer.
ANd as for reffing circles around me, me being an "idiot" (quote from some of you) and all you others that are talking it up. keep it coming old men! I encourage a little bit of sh*t talk! (kinda what the 1st post was for) ><
Thanks for proving you're an idiot. If I wanted to be subjected to this sort of spelling, grammar, and emoticons, I'd read my daughter's emails. Come back after you graduate from high school.

I'm not even going to bother responding to the actual substance of your post; it would be like arguing with a wall.