View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:15pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
could never imagine acting as that much of a dictator in areas such as this
I'm a benevolent dictator. I give them a vote and then overrule them accordingly!

Seriously, I do get input, but my guys expect me to lead, and I do just that. I have the reputation of going short sleeve on any game not played at the North Pole or in weather warmer than 0 deg. F! Sort of a long running joke, though not entirely undeserved.

Quote:
Aggie, how long before you think TASO will adopt the 2" stripes and black pants?
Funny because I sent my chapter's VP this question just tonight. My guess is that next year, we'll be able to wear the pants whenever we want. Officially, we can wear them with long sleeves, but I think that will change. It won't be a mandate, but an option. As far as the 2", maybe 2 years. They look MUCH better with the black pants.

The other thing is that the pants will make the shorts a little more acceptable for subvarsity wear. The real problem with the shorts isn't because shorts look bad, but because too many guys wear the overfitted basketball shorts. If we can get them semi-uniform, you might even see them on Friday nights in early season.

Last edited by Texas Aggie; Thu Feb 03, 2011 at 11:19pm.