View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 31, 2011, 06:00pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
"As an official, you can't go into a game, any game, with an agenda, other than to do the best job possible".

"It is apparent some refs have an agenda. It may be subconscious but it is obvious nonetheless".

I give up. For the life of me I don't know of any officials having agendas other than to do the best job possible, especially in high school varsity games. Maybe, in some low level games, we get a few guys who want to get in, get out, and get paid, but that's the exception, not the rule.

Just what agenda are they blogging about?
That is why anyone can write a blog. I have no idea what that agenda would be either. And since I am from the area in many cases we will not see a team more than once in a few years. And if we keep going back it is probably because the game we are on is a bigger game in the conference and we happened to be open. Unlike many here we do not work for one Grand Puba that puts us on big game in the area. We might not be available for certain games at all during the season for certain assignors and in which we might not work a so-called "big game" or even the top teams. Most games are not all that or have that great of players.

Peace