View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 18, 2011, 12:23pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells View Post
Yeah, his dad came looking for us after the game; stopped by game management. Then, his mom called the school (they were the visiting team from about 50 miles away) and complained that we (the officials) had taken his right to play basketball away. Chip off the old block.
Wow that's crazy...
A jr high girls game (i know enough said already lol) last season While checking the books and AP arrow I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and a women was standing there screaming "I want to know what a foul is". She kinda caught me off guard. I asked her "are you a parent of a player"...she says "yes I'm the mother of the girl that got thrown to the floor. I replied "mam you need to go sit with the other moms". Surprisingly she shut up and sat down. Start of the next half I'm the R and wouldn't you know she was front row mid court opposite the table lol. While waiting for the teams to clear huddles I sat down beside her and told her that in girls jr high they fall a lot and most times not with any help. She laughed her husband was embarassed and no problems the rest of the game.