View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 17, 2011, 01:17am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I realize that HBO is not regular cable, but you do hear similar language on network TV for example that you might think you would think you only hear on HBO. So I was wondering as well as Rich how do you come to that standard.

And I had moved on when you found something bizarre. And considering it was a Men's league I was a little more trying to figure out what was so bizarre or if there was a larger point. Again, you posted something on a discussion board and usually people ask questions are try to make a larger point which was very hard to figure out. I find many things bizarre and I do not post them here and expect people to not comment on them. If you asked "Does this happen to you...." or "Was my partner's actions bizarre" then you might have got the response you were looking for. I am not even sure what you were expecting anyone to say.

Peace
I wasn't looking for any responses really. I'll be sure to send a private message to you next time to see if it is exceptable to state.

Sometimes when conversations start they start with a statement not a question. You could have not commented but I see by other posts of yours on other threads that you are one of those guys that can't not comment.