View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 29, 2003, 09:55am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Spaman_29
C2C

Hey everyone

First of all I wanted to mention a couple things reguarding the coast to coast camp. First of all it is the best, by far, camp that you will ever attend. The training is for all levels and Ronnie G. will talk about that at the very beginning. Second this is NOT a hiring camp by the NBA. This will be hashed and rehashed by every single official. Ed Rush usually does make an appearance. The reason that I say it is such a good camp comes because of the training off of the court. Ron will use NBA video and go over many plays that officials at all levels just don't seem to get right. One particular thing that has helped me this year that I learned there was clock awareness. You will be video taped for every game and you will then review the game with an NBA official. You have to have thick skin first of all, not because they are berating, by any means, because some fallicies and tendencies that we seem to get into for whatever reason will be brought up.
I would reccomend this camp to anyone seriously wanting to move up at ANY level.