View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 18, 2010, 11:18pm
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
Nope, I seen too many of your back-stabbing, whiny complaining posts over the years to ever confuse you with anybody else, or somebody that I respected as an official either. And this thread is just more proof of that. And as you said in one of your posts, I don't believe in coincidences either. I knew that if anyone showed up to inject some implications into this thread that it might somehow have been the officials' fault, it would be you. You're notorious for doing that. And sure enough, here comes Tomegun questioning both the C and T's actions, implying they both could have done something different or better. What you don't post though is what the guys maybe could have done better or done differently that maybe might have avoided the unfortunate altercation. As usual, absoutely nothing constructive or helpful came from you...just the usual inference that this clusterf**k was somehow the officials' fault.

Honestly, I'd be afraid to turn my back on you if I ever had you as a partner.

Jmo Tom. I know you really don't respect that either. So I doubt either of us is going to be losing any sleep over this one.
I'm happy to look at the officials' mechanics and see where they could be better.

But there's a limit to that. There's nothing, NOTHING in this video that suggests to me that these guys could've done anything to prevent this. Trying to do so would be blaming the victim(s), IMO.