View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 11, 2010, 01:37pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by representing View Post
It looked to me like a frustration hit it the back. I thought all push/hits to the back were automatically int because of neck injury risks. That was what a few guys, including some vets, told me. Seems like I have to spo believing everything everyone treks me haha. Thanks. I let the other official take it because he was the lead and closer.
The pushes in the back you are envisoning are most of the time intentional due simply to the fact that if you're pushing an opponent in the back, they're probably in a pretty advantageous position, and by pushing them, an opponent trying anything to make sure they don't score with that advantage (a la neutralize an opponent's advantage). Also, a push in the back has a greater change of causing excessive contact versus other fouls.
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.

Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.