Official Forum Member

R Rated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judtech View Post
My wife and I have done that over the years this year we have

OOB - Pancake, Waffle, Sausage, Hashbrown
Def - Penguin, Igloo, Iron, Starch
Off - Spots, Rover, Ziggy, TuPac, Slipnot, Smallz, Marley

Previously we have used: Regular, Unleaded and Diesel. Rasta, Raggae Rainbow and Square Dance.
Believe it or not most of them are named the way they are to trigger the ladies to remember. For instance 2 of our endline OOB plays have a player on each block and a player in each corner 3. In "PANCAKE" the posts flip and the corner people go high. Just like you would "flip and stack" Pancakes. In WAFFLE the post players screen out for the corner players. The BALL side corner cuts straight across while the weakside player goes to the FT line then sneaks to the ball side block. Just like a waffle is "Empty in the Middle" until you spread the BUTTER (balls side) and pour the SYRUP (sneak) in to the middle.
Finally, on TuPac we run a 1-4 high set. the 2 posts go low then pop high. So 2 POP, which sounds like 2Pac....it actually makes it easier for the players to remember.
Ok, wow that was a longer post then I intended HA.
This is a public discussion board - you never know what little eyes might be peering in...what you and your wife do, and what you call them really doesn't belong here!!!