View Single Post
Old Sat Nov 20, 2010, 07:01pm
Official Forum Member

Judtech, the only problem is if they had the game setup where it was for personnel overseas would be security depending on the location.

Perhaps have the carrier ported in Japan or how about a memorial game to be played on Dec. 7 with carrier in/near Pearl Harbor.

Actually having Army vs. Navy would make the most sense as both are the oldest services, since technically the Air Force was originally part of the Army (Army Air Corps).

Yeah the hanger deck could be used to host the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judtech View Post
I would prefer Navy v Army. After all, the Navy are the ones who have to transport the green grunts to where they are going!
Again, I would love to see this played overseas and made military only. ESPN could/would broadcast it and it would be great PR all around. Especially, if $$ went to the Wounded Warrior fund or something of that ilk. If they just have it on the Intrepid or something in NY, I wouldn't be as big a fan. Also, remember these things are HUGE! They could play it "indoors" and STILL have flight operations. That would be fun!