View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 29, 2010, 03:58pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
People are asking for the test in many cases (not all of course) are asking legitimately for what will help them without cheating. But we have people that jump off the deep end because they simply asked and are unaware of what others do across the country.
I'm well aware of what others do across the country. And I'm also well aware of the fact that some people(not all, of course) will cheat to gain an advantage if the exam or answers are posted here before they are slated to write it.

Maybe you need to get your blinkers off and look outside the borders of Illinois, Jeff. Just because something isn't a problem in your area doesn't mean that it couldn't be a huge problem in another area. Just Another Ref gave you a prime example where an early copy of the test could be invaluable to someone who doesn't know the rules that well and also doesn't want to put in the time to learn them. His area isn't the only area.

How about we do this? If anyone comes here asking for an early copy of the exam or answers to be posted, I'll tell 'em to screw off and you PM them and send them a copy. That should keep both of us happy.

Last edited by Jurassic Referee; Fri Oct 29, 2010 at 04:02pm.