View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 29, 2010, 12:11pm
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I understand we have a different system. But you cannot expect that I am going to care what you do when it does not affect me. Just like I cannot care if one teacher in school gives tests one way and the teacher teaching the same subject next door has a different standard. This is why people in college will take one teacher over another because of their standards they might use.

People are asking for the test in many cases (not all of course) are asking legitimately for what will help them without cheating. But we have people that jump off the deep end because they simply asked and are unaware of what others do across the country. And if I did not know that before, I really know that as the NF test does nothing for me other than to use as a study tool. And even that will be limited. Almost all my state's test questions are not going to be asked in that format. I will have to know more about the rules and knowing what the specific length of a channel on a basketball is.

Peace

I didn't ask if you cared or if anyone else did. You made a statement about people never asking for your test score. To me that's irrelevant.

If the shoe fits, wear it. If not, wear the shoes you already have and let someone else try on the shoe.

Last edited by Raymond; Fri Oct 29, 2010 at 02:34pm.