View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 19, 2010, 10:42am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canned Heat View Post
1) I assumed Rich was picking on my choice of words regarding the touchback...and yes, I work plenty of games on turf. I also referenced that the video I saw showed they were well short of the 30. I know guys handle the chains different and I also can show you yard lines that are f-ing terrible...by like a foot. (Algoma, WI two Fridays ago...enter joke CC)

2) Good to see some guys still have a sense of humor.

3) Can't imagine how pissy fits get going on this site between guys. I referenced C-sport for my fellow WI-nites....Do us a favor, call one of the Kennedys and look for the real shooter of JFK if you want a pissin' match or better yet...go debate with some of your locals how Manhattan clam chowder is in NO WAY better than your New England version.....Jesus. Can you redeem those labels for some class....? Thought so.
wait.....what?

did you think I was trying to start a pissing match with you? or taking a shot at wisconsin or something??

I was goofily pointing out the "hidden theme" of the last couple posts:

gravy...can...campbells

get it? (It's like Password. Or $20,000 Pyramid.)

If you thought that there was a dig at you somewhere in there, trust me, there wasn't!

Add: I suppose it's possible that you're just goofing around, too. In which case:

1. LBJ was obviously the real shooter (it was a body double who got sworn in on the plane).
2. Manhattan Clam Chowder is an abomination. It should be called Tomato and Clam Soup Eaten in a Region Whose Baseball Team is About to Lose the ALCS 4-1.
3. Brewers suck, too

Last edited by chymechowder; Tue Oct 19, 2010 at 11:04am.