View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 14, 2010, 03:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn View Post
No one listened to me when we were 10-0 or 9-2 either.
That's because you have no freaking clue as to what you are talking about.

On the FED site you bash the guys that work your games, and tell everyone who will listen that you have tons of e-mails from officials that say you are right.

We'll, you are not. You just like to argue, plain and simple. You cut and paste rules leaving out information that blows your claims out of the water....

For example.. I have yet to see you paste this from the Case Book... very pertinent to what is being discussed...

COMMENT: Football has been and always will be a game of deception and trickery involving multiple shifts, unusual formations and creative plays. However, actions or verbiage designed to confuse the defense into believing there is problem and a snap isn’t imminent is beyond the scope of sportsmanship and is illegal.

Altering the cadence doesn't fall into this, nor does the possum play....

Years of training, game experience, and unbiased observations give us the expertise to be able to determine this.

You, on another hand, hit every board possible to try to stir the pot. You pull excerpts from the book that fit your argument. You're right, we're wrong, period.

You know, we battle on here frequently. Some of us commenting to you on this thread probably wouldn't speak to each other before or after a game, but we'd darn sure have each other's backs while on the field working together.

We put our time in understanding the rules and all the nuances that make this a great game to officiate. We don't cut and paste every rule that we discuss, because we don't need to.

I have sympathy for your loss...........

But your posting is the same as it usually is, and that's why you got what you got from us.