View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 30, 2010, 12:59pm
Archaic Power Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLin NC View Post
One of the home team administrators approached me and began to converse. He said he foresaw the day when they would have to hire a couple of us to work that game because the coaches begin to argue about penalties and such.
I told him that he didn't need to hire us, he just need to pull his pants up and remove any coach that can't understand the concept of their format. Park a couple in the stands, or better, the house, and the message will get across much faster and the league will save money.
That's how it was for the youth league my former association in California services. They ended up hiring two officials for the youngest age group as a measure to babysit the coaches. Pretty sad really.

About this incident, no charges were filed and the coach that threw the cheap shot into the head of another coach is banned from the BAFL for life. A bunch of other coaches are banned for the rest of the season.

Last edited by Welpe; Thu Sep 30, 2010 at 02:10pm.